Supporting your miscarriage and pregnancy loss
I offer support when things go to plan, I’m also here when your journey is a more challenging one. Sadly miscarriage and pregnancy loss happens and it can be very difficult if it happens to you. Feelings of loss, sadness, ‘why me’ and sometimes anger are very common. Having witnessed this myself I completely understand and offer a safe and supportive environment for you to begin to deal with these sensitive feelings at your own pace.
Together we can look at:
- The benefits of reflexology and how it can support your physical recovery.
- Helping you regain your confidence and trust in your reproductive system.
- Emotionally letting go of your baby and the ‘what ifs.’
- Releasing thoughts, hurts and replacing negative thoughts with positive ones.
- Learning not to be self-critical, impatient and show a little more kindness to yourself.
- Achieving a mindset conducive to start thinking about trying again.
Through our sessions together I’ll gently guide you to find yourself again, boost your self-esteem and restore confidence in your ability to start trying again when the time is right for you.
Here’s my blog posts and a few links which may be of help to you:
- How to Cope with a Miscarriage
- Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss
- Mother and Baby – miscarriage support
- Mother and Baby – trying again
I hope this information helps you seek comfort knowing you are not alone and that support is here for you.
Naturally support you.
Following my wedding my husband and I were keen to start our family. Our path to parenthood was not plain sailing and I sadly suffered 2 miscarriages. When I was at my lowest ebb Susie was recommended to me by a friend and knowing that I needed emotional help and support in order for me to increase my chances of conceiving again I booked an appointment. Susie was very professional and extremely personable, I instantly felt at ease to talk through my hurt and concerns. Susie was extremely patient and understanding of my needs, I really felt that she was ‘there for me’. Following my reflexology and hypnotherapy sessions I felt in a much more positive place and strong enough to keep going and try again for a much wanted child. I now have my 16 week old baby boy and I’m loving being a mummy. I honestly believe that Susie has paid a crucial role in my journey to motherhood and I can’t thank her enough. She was my lifeline when I needed it most. – KW
Susie treated me for reflexology and hypnotherapy to help me on my journey to become a mummy. I have been unfortunate to suffer 3 miscarriages over 3+ years and Susie helped me, my body and mind to recover from the losses, feel ready to try again and help my chances of conceiving. I’m now happily a mummy to 3wk old Bethany Rose! Thanks for your help and support Susie xx – Kelly
To book a skype/clinic appointment call 07857 352169