Feeling stressed surrounding your IVF procedure?
It completely understandable and I’m sure you really would like to feel stress fee and relaxed about your forthcoming procedure. Over the years I’ve witnessed many women going having IVF and interestingly they all share the same worries, concerns and desperately want it to be as stress free as possible. Hence the need arose to create a support system where I will be your mentor ‘go to person’ who will be there for you at each stage of your IVF treatments to offer support as well as equipping you with coping strategies, mp3 recordings, emotional tools to help you remain in control, calm and ready to embrace each stage with positivity and confidence.
What is the IVF Companion?
My IVF Companion is a holistic mind-body approach to support, guide and equip you through your forthcoming IVF procedure. The sessions are personalised to your needs whilst working along side hospital timeframes and protocols.
The premise is to assist you at every stage to include:
- Pre IVF preparation to identity stresses, fears and emotional blocks.
- During ovulation stimulation – positively accepting the medication
- Instilling a confident mindset and outlook.
- Looking at how you view your womb and ovaries.
- Connecting deeply with your reproductive system.
- Preparing for the egg collection procedure
- Pre embryo transfer and releasing last minute worries
- The importance of creating a loving environment for your embryo.
- Post embryo transfer to enhance implantation.
- During the two week wait, to ease worries and restore calmness
- Supporting your next steps once the result is known
How will the IVF Companion benefit me?
My IVF Companion is your personalised IVF emotional support programme, which is tailored to assist you at every stage of your preparations and treatments. As your mentor I will be your ‘go to person’ at each important stage and if need be we can draw from my wealth of experience and expertise should challenges occur. Included is unlimited text support for the duration of your treatment including daily emails throughout the two week wait.
It is tailored to support your emotional fitness, physical well being and equip you with easy, effective tools to ensure you feel in control, relaxed and stress free.
Let’s chat call me on 07857 352169 to organise your complimentary 30 minute consultation call.
Thanks so much for our last session; I did feel wonderful for the rest of the day. Definitely more positive. I’m going to give your details to Guy’s Hospital at my next visit. Rachel