Personalising your birth preparations
Planning for your baby’s arrival date is an exciting time, the date has been in your conversation for many months and as the time draws closer your thoughts are turning to writing your birth plan and thinking about preparing yourself for your baby’s birth day.
Becoming a mama can help you with your birth preparations to:
- From 36 weeks start preparing you both physically and emotionally.
- Learn hynobirthing techniques to support trust and confidence in your birthing body.
- Recognise any preconceived ideas surrounding your ability to birth naturally.
- Guiding you gently to release worries and possibly anxieties when overdue.
- Create a personalised tailored treatment plan to suit your needs and wishes.
- Reflexology sessions to support your physical well being
- Prepare you emotionally for an elective C-section
- Encourage breech and transverse positioned baby’s to turn into the right position.
- Deeply connect with your baby to strengthen the loving bond.
Overall my birth preparation sessions can support, help and equip you to be mentally prepared, physically strong and emotionally ready to birth your baby your way. Coupled with handouts, coping strategies and visualisations to ensure you feel confident, empowered and ready to embrace your baby’s birth day with love, joy and happiness.
I met Susie over 4 years ago when I was pregnant with my first son and feeling very hormonal and nervous about the impending birth. Susie made me feel instantly relaxed and at ease and provided me with some wonderful techniques which helped me through the hardest parts of my labour. I have since seen Susie postnatally which was a lovely and relaxing treatment and several times before the birth of my second child. Susie has some amazing relaxation and visualisation techniques to make you feel completely ready and confident ahead of giving birth. Susie is also a great ear and has helped immensely in other areas of my life too from work pressures to relationship worries, providing some great strategies to remove stresses and help balance day to day life. I often find that an hour with Susie is like spending a day at the spa as I always come away feeling completely rejuvenated, positive and relaxed. Susie has such a great wealth of knowledge around all aspects of your journey into motherhood and has provided me with so many helpful tips and advise during our sessions together. I highly recommended Susie and have done so with several of my close friends who have all found her equally amazing.
Emma mum of two – November 2014
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for seeing Janine today, I’ve just spoken to her on the phone and she said it was an absolute pleasure to meet you. She was feeling quite nervous about everything but in her words, she “feels ready now” and that’s all I could ever wish for. Many thanks again for your time.
Paul – March 2014
Thanks for all your relaxation techniques and help. Labour was unusually fast for a first timer (3.5hrs in total) and I had a lovely natural water birth albeit a bit speedy! Thanks again.
Jackie – June 2013
To book a skype/clinic appointment call 07857 352169